Monday, December 19, 2016

Changes to my Study Programme


Hello bloggers!! How are you? I hope that you are good, I am a little tired since the year is ending and I have had many tests and homeworks, and also this sunday is christmas and the most likely to happen is that I will have to study for the exams of all subjects that day, but the good factor is that this means that the year will end very soon, on that side I am very happy.

Well today I am going to write about some changes that could be made in my study program, in my first year  I thought that the study program of forestry was perfect but today I think that this has some failures, as for example the schedule, this does not allow that the students can register in elective subject in others faculties of the university also this is very bad since does not allow that I as person I can made other things that I like as go to workshops so that the study program do that all our time is spent in the university.

Other of the things that the study program should change is that the practics of summer should be after of that the content has been viewed in class, since in these practics I have that work with new concepts, those that are uknow to me. I will learn these concepts in future subjects

Well I hope that you like it is post, this post is the last. I am not going to write more posts I hope so jaja. Well I see you in class, bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment